Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Saturday in the hospital

What a BORING day.  Same ol' same ol'  Nurses changing IV bags/bottles.  Last night they started giving me some nutrition now that I have a PICC line in.  My Dr. said I have to get something in me so that I can heal.  You can see in my picture, my regular saline, and my "steak in a bottle".  So, after 4 days of nothing but saline, I now get my steak... and even some milk (lipids) tonight :)  Oh yay!  

On a good note, however, I did get permission to walk anywhere in the hospital, and outside!  since I showered again this morning, and had some great visitors I enjoyed my time out of my room, but I was pretty worn out for the remainder of the day.  

I continue to walk laps around the floor and see all of the nurses, everyone knows me pretty well now.  

Strange thing today.... night is the worst... it's really hard to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment