Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 2 Post Op

Well, here I still am.  My family came to visit last night, and will come again tonight. 

Nothing really new to report, I walk a couple laps around the hall a few times a day, so I've decided I don't want to wear those ugly green SED things that squeeze my legs all hours of the day and night.  They are still giving me two Heparin injections every day to assist with avoiding blood clots. 

I actually felt hungry for a little while today, but I think that is just because 5 out of 5 commercials on TV show food!  RIDICULOUS!!! 

I've been allowed to have some ice chips if I want... not sure I see much point in it, but I did eat 3 or 4 of them, nothing else at all to eat or drink.

BORED out of my mind here, so I just sleep a lot!

As you can see, my older kids just love coming to visit!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment