Monday, July 29, 2013

First time eating out.....

Well, first of all let me say that while the "egg" soup tasted lovely, it did not go down or sit very well.  Eggs are just to "heavy" for my tummy right now.

However, I loved the Chicken and Gnocchi soup at Olive Garden.  I took Isabel there for the first time.  Of course, I made sure she had salad and breadsticks, and their fried mozzarella and calamari(which she didn't like.. hmmppfff!)  Then she tried the "tour of Italy".  While she tasted all of that, I enjoyed the creamy "broth" portion of my soup.  The waitress asked if I would like some more, with just the broth since I wasn't eating anything else.... how wonderful!  Yes, and Yumm!  She asked if I had a bypass or something, I said yes, she let me know that she had it done about 10 years ago.  Well, she looked great! 

I tried some white fish yesterday... that didn't go so well either.  I just need to stick to the lighter type stuff.  That's ok.  I am going to try some cottage cheese today though.  Ahhhh the experiments! 

I'm feeling better all the time.  Just wish I could find more hours in the day to sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment