Wednesday, July 10, 2013

One week since surgery!

Well, it has been one week, and I am home finally!!!!  I got out of there just before 9 am. 

I didn't sleep very well last night, got two inmates moved in across the hall from me sometime around midnight.  So, nurses were busy, as were the four guards that had to accompany them. 

I plan to rest and enjoy my daughter today.  It's so nice to be here to hold her while she naps.  I think she missed me a little bit too!

I had some watered down cream of chicken soup (minus the chicken) for lunch and dinner.  It seems to be going well.  I mixed half/half my sugar free grape drink with the grape frost Isopure to help me get in the protein I need.

Hope I do better tomorrow.

Hope all of you are doing well on your health journey today!

Oh, by the way... since the beginning, I have now lost 40 lbs!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment