Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day...who knows??.... Liquid diets stink!!!

Well, other than being so tired I literally can't walk straight, all is well :)

I'm getting more excited, going today for the pre-registration appointment.  I don't understand why we have to go in to do it in person, but oh well!

I have really come to despise the smell of food!  It seems that everyone has been buying the greasiest, yummiest food ever this week at work.  It's very hard to be sincerely happy about saying "oh yay! Let me go grab my chocolate protein drink"  or "I can chew on some ice!" 

This is truly one of the hardest things I've ever done, and I'll be glad to be through the surgery and onto the other side of things when I can at least have cream soups!!  (after the first few days). 

Emotionally I'm still not the nicest person around, but I'm also so tired that I don't really get too mad about anything either.  My kids might light how "laid-back" I seem right now :)

I'm only down 6 lbs since starting this liquid, and my goal is to be down another 8 by Tuesday morning.  Don't think it's going to happen, but oh well!

Hope you are all doing good with your goals today!

No comments:

Post a Comment